Monday, December 7, 2009

What to wear, what to wear?

The Architect and I will be heading home for the holidays in just two short weeks. I'm so excited to spend the holidays with our family and friends! ...and while we're at home, we will also have our engagement session with our uber-talented wedding photographer, Ashley O'Dell.

I've been procrastinating on this, but it is now definitely crunch time, so I need to choose an outfit for our pictures. Of course it is probably going to be COLD in Boston in late December, and we are planning on taking our photos outside. (Ashley thinks that an engagement session in the snow would be awesome, so we'll see if the weather wants to cooperate.) This certainly calls for a cute winter coat and some winter accessories -- scarf, hat, and gloves or mittens:

This is not my coat... but it is pretty similar -- mine has a double-breasted set of buttons on the front and no hood.

As far as what I wear under all of my winter layers, I'm thinking of going in 1 of 2 different directions.

(1) Jeans, boots, and a warm sweater:

Something along the lines of this look à la Katherine Heigl

(2) Tights, boots, and a sweater dress:

Gwyneth is just too adorable, no?


Before I tell you which of these 2 looks I am leaning towards, I would love to get your opinion. So... any thoughts? Which look would you go for?

No comments:

Post a Comment