Saturday, January 23, 2010

No Longer a Michael's Virgin

Today the Architect and I went out for a quick shopping trip to cash in on some of the gift certificates that we received over the holidays. While we were out, we decided to stop by our local Michael's to see what all the hype was about.


Let's just say it was affordable crafting heaven over there. I scoped out several items that I will definitely be using in some upcoming wedding projects, including one very elusive item that I really wanted for our favors but thought I would never track down. I'll tell you more about that soon, I promise.

We ended up walking out of the store with only a single item in tow... although I'm sure we will be back for more soon. For only $8.35 I am now the proud owner of this lovely...


corner punch!!

And I am now resisting the urge to round the corners of every single spare piece of paper that I have sitting around our apartment. Hopefully I don't get bored b/c right now it looks like I will probably be rounding the corners of at least 70 wedding invitations, reply cards, and map enclosures over the coming months.

And now a question: What single crafting supply has been the most useful to you on your trip to the altar?

1 comment:

  1. I got a whole lotta use outta my corner punch...so much that I need to buy a new one!

    ReplyDelete